Probiotics in Practice: A Workshop for Dietitians & Nutritionists
The Science Team at Yakult are arranging one-day workshops about probiotics and the latest research in the field, for Registered Dietitians & Nutritionists across the UK & Ireland. These workshops are endorsed for CPD by the British Dietetic Association* and the Association for Nutrition*.
The following topics will be covered during the workshop:
• An introduction to the gut microbiota and probiotics
• Summary of the evidence and guidance for the use of probiotics
• Overview of gastrointestinal health, infection and immunity in the population
• Insights into emerging research in probiotics
• Practical support and safety considerations
• The future of probiotics
*BDA and AfN endorsement applies only to the educational content of the learning activity.
Workshops will be held on various dates and locations across the UK & Ireland. To find your nearest workshop, look at our upcoming workshops below.