Welcome to Yakult's scientific website
This is an information and educational resource created for healthcare professionals, scientists and journalists.
- The next International Yakult Symposium will be on 19-20th April 2018 in Ghent, Belgium
- Watch the presentations given at our latest HCP Study Day - Latest Insights into Nutrition & Probiotic Research
- 'Nutrition in later life. Recipes for older people'. Free to order hard copy or download
- Free symposium report from the British Journal of Nutrition
- New gut microbiota article from Core - suitable for patients and the general public
- Visit the LcS research section to find fundamental studies, infectious diarrhoea and other infections, IBS, constipation, IBD, immune function, sports etc. Download key studies here.
- Access nutritional information and frequently asked questions
- Check out the free educational resources centre for new research booklets, newsletters, research summaries, reprints, awards, symposia, etc
- Useful flowchart on how to choose a good quality probiotic
Please email us with any questions or comments.
LATEST PROBIOTIC BULLETIN
The Spring issue 2016 is available, with a front page article about LcS studies in healthy people: URTI reduction in middle aged office workers and reduction of stress in students taking exams. There is also an article on a recent LcS study on infection control in care homes and other new research, plus other interesting articles on probiotics, the human microbiome, nutrition Yakult's support of awards and charities. Bulk paper copies can be sent on request.