Welcome to Yakult's scientific website
This is an information and educational resource created for healthcare professionals, scientists and journalists.
NEW WEBSITE WITH A NEW LOOK IS COMING SOON - WATCH THIS SPACE!!
- Probiotics in Practice - Workshops for Dietitians & Nutritionists - endorsed for CPD by the BDA & AfN. Click here to find out more.
- View our recipe book: Nutrition in Later Life: Recipes for Older People
- Visit the LcS research section to find fundamental studies, infectious diarrhoea and other infections, IBS, constipation, IBD, immune function, sports etc. Download key studies here.
- Access nutritional information and frequently asked questions
- Check out the free educational resources centre for new research booklets, newsletters, research summaries, reprints, awards, symposia, etc
- Useful flowchart on how to choose a good quality probiotic
Please email us with any questions or comments.
LATEST PROBIOTIC BULLETIN
In our Winter 2017/18 Issue we look at probiotics and women's health, with a focus on urogenital infections and probiotics in pregnancy. We also highlight organisations and programmes in place supporting women in STEM, recognise award winning healthcare professionals and share more information about the upcoming International Yakult Symposium!
Bulk paper copies can be sent on request.