Welcome to Yakult's scientific website
This is an information and educational resource created for healthcare professionals, scientists and journalists.
- The next International Yakult Symposium will be on 19-20th April 2018 in Ghent, Belgium
- Watch the presentations given at our latest HCP Study Day - Latest Insights into Nutrition & Probiotic Research
- 'Nutrition in later life. Recipes for older people'. Free to order hard copy or download
- Free symposium report from the British Journal of Nutrition
- New gut microbiota article from Core - suitable for patients and the general public
- Visit the LcS research section to find fundamental studies, infectious diarrhoea and other infections, IBS, constipation, IBD, immune function, sports etc. Download key studies here.
- Access nutritional information and frequently asked questions
- Check out the free educational resources centre for new research booklets, newsletters, research summaries, reprints, awards, symposia, etc
- Useful flowchart on how to choose a good quality probiotic
Please email us with any questions or comments.
LATEST PROBIOTIC BULLETIN
In our Summer 2017 Issue we look at the role of probiotics in healthy people by summarising the latest LcS studies conducted in healthy participants. There is also an article on a recent LcS study in elderly patients recovering from a distal radius fracture. Plus other interesting articles on food waste, gut health awareness, resources for healthcare professionals and researchers, and recognition of our healthcare professional and student award winners.
Bulk paper copies can be sent on request.