Welcome to Yakult's scientific website
This is an information and educational resource created for healthcare professionals, scientists and journalists.
- REGISTRACTION OPEN for the 9th International Yakult Symposium on 19-20th April 2018 in Ghent, Belgium. Early bird rates apply until 28th Feb. Call for abstract submission also open!
- Workshops for Dietitians & Student Dietitians - one-day workshops endorsed for CPD by the BDA. Dates & locations for 2018 to be confirmed shortly. Contact us to express your interest!
- Watch the presentations from our latest HCP Study Day: Latest Insights into Nutrition & Probiotic Research
- 'Nutrition in later life. Recipes for older people'. Free to order hard copy or download
- Visit the LcS research section to find fundamental studies, infectious diarrhoea and other infections, IBS, constipation, IBD, immune function, sports etc. Download key studies here.
- Access nutritional information and frequently asked questions
- Check out the free educational resources centre for new research booklets, newsletters, research summaries, reprints, awards, symposia, etc
- Useful flowchart on how to choose a good quality probiotic
Please email us with any questions or comments.
LATEST PROBIOTIC BULLETIN
In our Winter 2017/18 Issue we look at probiotics and women's health, with a focus on urogenital infections and probiotics in pregnancy. We also highlight organisations and programmes in place supporting women in STEM, recognise award winning healthcare professionals and share more information about the upcoming International Yakult Symposium!
Bulk paper copies can be sent on request.