Terms & Conditions
1. The competition is open to everyone over the age of 18 except employees and their families of Yakult UK Ltd and its subsidiary companies, their agencies and anyone professionally connected with this competition.
2. Only one entry per person.
3. Four winners will be chosen randomly; two winners will be selected from the Yakult Science e-Newsletter entrants and two winners will be selected from the BDA Gastro Specialist Group Newsletter entrants and the promoter’s decision will be final. No correspondence will be entered into.
4. Only entries which have been correctly submitted via the competition page will be entered into the prize draw.
5. The first four randomly chosen entries will win a £100 voucher for your choice of supermarket retailer.
6. No purchase necessary.
7. Entries will be chosen at random on 12/02/2021 and winners will be contacted via email by Yakult UK on their successful entry and have 7 days to respond to the email and claim their prize.
8. Promotion period: Opening date 09:00am GMT 21/01/2021 to closing date 17:00pm GMT 11/02/2021.
9. The promoter reserves the right to substitute the prize for another prize of equal value without notice.
10. Prizes are non-transferable, non-negotiable and no cash alternatives will be offered.
12. Competition winners’ names and country of residence will be made available on request.
13. The promoter reserves the right to cancel, extend or substitute the promotion at any time.
14. By entering, competitors agree to be bound by these terms and conditions. Promoter: Yakult UK Ltd., Anteros, Odyssey Business Park, West End Road, South Ruislip, Middlesex HA4 6QQ.