The RCNi Patient’s Choice Award!
Yakult are delighted to be sponsoring and supporting the RCNi Patient’s Choice Award for a fifth year running, celebrating excellence in nursing care. This award gives patients, and patients families, the opportunity to thank a nurse who has made a real difference to their, or a loved one’s, care.
Each year, the winner of this award is decided by public vote. This is your chance to help determine the winner!
This year’s finalists are….
· Alison Cairns – Home therapies nurse, Altnagelvin Renal Unit, Northern Ireland
· Catherine Cassell - Diabetic nurse, Grove Medical Centre
· Jamilla Kauser - Movements disorder surgery nurse specialist, Dept of Neurosurgery, Queen Elizabeth Hospital, Birmingham
· Jill Whilbey - Community nurse, Kent Community Health Foundation Trust
· Lucy Jane Taylor - Clinical nurse specialist, Teenage & Young Adult Unit, Clatterbridge Cancer Centre
To find out more about this year’s nominees, and to vote visit rcni.com/nurse-awards