Celebrating Healthcare Professionals & Students!
Yakult is pleased to have been recognising the achievements of healthcare professionals and students for over 10 years now. Last year was exceptionally demanding for healthcare professionals and challenging for students. We would like to extend a huge congratulations to all the winners of the healthcare professional and student awards supported by Yakult UK, including...
Healthcare Professional Awards
- British Dietetic Association ‘New to Research’ Award – Tamica McBean-Willis
- Complete Nutrition ‘Community Nutrition Professional of the Year’ - Rhonda Manning, Hazel Rogers, James Fulton, Robyn McNaughton & Rhona McLaren, Oral Nutritional Supplement Redesign Team, NHS Tayside
- George Mears from Cardiff University awarded ‘Best Microbiology Based Final Year Project’
- Deirdre Connolly & Rebecca Whyte from Dublin Institute of Technology jointly awarded ‘Best Overall Final Year Marks for BSc Human Nutrition & Dietetics’
- Ilektra-Polytimi Kalogerakou from University of Glasgow awarded ‘Academic Achievements in MSc Human Nutrition’
- Callum Rimmer from Nottingham Trent University awarded ‘Academic Achievement in BSc Microbiology’
- Katie McFarland and Dervla McLaughlin from Queen’s University Belfast jointly awarded ‘Best Final Year Student: Food Quality, Safety & Nutrition degree’
- Dervla McLaughlin from Queen’s University Belfast awarded ‘Best Final Year Project: Food Quality, Safety & Nutrition degree’
- Claire Ho from University of Surrey awarded ‘Best Final Year Student in Food Science Degree’
To see more Award Winners, please visit our Roll of Honour.