This site is a scientific and educational resource specifically for
healthcare professionals, scientists, researchers and journalists.
This comprehensive information source describes the science and research behind probiotics.
A new search function allows easy navigation through the library of over 300 scientific papers on the unique strain in Yakult, Lactobacillus casei Shirota.
We regularly update the site to keep you informed of all the latest research and help you in your clinical practice and continuing professional development (CPD).
Register now to access our FREE resources to include:
- Information on the science behind probiotics
- Probiotic Bulletin newsletter
- Downloadable research publications
- Downloadable information leaflets for both healthcare professionals and patients
- Request an educational talk
- Yakult award scheme